Specialist single ply manufacturer Renolit and MCM Panels have combined two niche products to create a unique single skin roofing & cladding system that offers the stunning visual appearance of traditional lead and copper, yet is far lighter in overall weight.
This innovative development has already made its appearance on several prestigious and heritage developments throughout the UK during 2011, and is now available as off-the-shelf or made to measure packages.
– The system utilises unique finishes from the RENOLIT ALKORPLAN single ply membrane portfolio
– More economical use of material and labour costs, compared to traditional lead or copper
– Fast and simple to install and virtually eliminates the risk of stripping through theft
– Full range of developed detailing and specialist inhouse design available
– The system suits a wide range of decks and pitches including barrel vault construction
– ALKORPLAN membrane is fire retardent, recycleable and backed by full product warranty