Riefa ® Boards are a light weight, organic, economical alternative to a traditional green roof. Riefa ® Boards can be fitted directly onto a root resistant, waterproof membrane, then covered in a layer of living vegetation. Riefa® Board can be used in conjunction with many types of vegetation, including sedum, wildflower, chamomile and herbs. A living roof covering has many benefits including energy conservation, extending the life of a roof and other economical and ecological benefits.
Riefa ® Board is the result of almost a decade of relentless development and rigorous testing undertaken in Germany by IGV GmbH.
Riefa ® Green Roofing Systems offer everything you need for a complete intensive or extensive roof greening system. For more information on Riefa® Board, our unique green roofing system or for samples and quotes please contact RIEFA Green Roofing today.
Riefa ® Boards may be used to prevent soil erosion on embankments and cuttings:
- New build or retrofit on flat or pitched roofs
- Only 30kg/m2 (inc. vegetation layer) when saturated
- Reduces rain water run off by up to 50%
- No specialist installation skills or tools needed
Call RIEFA for a free quotation on: 015396 22060 Email us: email@example.com
- New Planning Guidelines Make Green Roofs A”No-Brainer”
- Benefits of Riefa Green Roofs
- Green roofs boost Garden City
- How Does Your Roof Grow?