Reynaers at Home launches patio doors with stunning looks and superior performance
With the UK launch of its Hi-Finity ultra-slim sliding patio doors, Reynaers at Home has made it simple for architects and home-owners to bring to life any contemporary grand design that requires uninterrupted floor-to-ceiling glass.
Structurally glazed to keep the aluminium frame to a minimum, Hi-Finity doors are designed for the outer frame to be fitted behind the brickwork. With the resulting floor-to-ceiling glass and only a 35mm aluminium interlock between door panels, the Hi-Finity door delivers stunning aesthetics with no compromise on energy efficiency, weather resistance or security. Available in industry-leading sizes, these innovative doors provide huge expanses of glass that create a jaw dropping design feature.
Commenting, Hugh Moss, Head of Reynaers at Home, said: “The UK’s discerning home-owners and architects have fallen in love with floor-to-ceiling glazing and we are seeing massive demand. Designed with this market in mind, Hi-Finity sliding doors are slim, sleek and seriously stunning, combining the ultimate in contemporary style with superb performance and low maintenance – perfect for creating a beautiful home or building.”
Underpinned by exceptional engineering expertise, the doors are available with a maximum door height of 3500mm and a maximum door panel weight up to 500kg. By combining the huge panels in a range of double track and triple track designs, Hi-Finity doors extend design possibilities in terms of size while ensuring smooth operation with even the heaviest of loads.
Each Hi-Finity sliding door meets industry-leading standards of thermal insulation, weather resistance, noise reduction and security, helping to keep any home cosy, safe and warm. The doors include a 35mm interlock between each panel, a soft-touch slim-line handle and concealed electronic locking system. The fully automated version has a hidden motor to open and close the door smoothly at the push of a button.
Working in partnership with a growing UK network of reputable fabricators, installers, architects and builders, Reynaers at Home prides itself on offering fast lead times for delivery plus outstanding customer service and support.
– Reynaers at Home products are crafted from aluminium, a superior material for self-build windows and doors, sliding doors, bi-fold doors, sliding patio doors, conservatories and a range of other glazing products. The products are ideally suited to new home construction, extensions, renovations and property upgrades. All products are available in various styles and in a wide range of colours.
– Reynaers at Home offers an extensive support and training service for its partners in the domestic marketplace, including fabricators, installers, architects and builders.
– A dedicated support team offers design support, architectural support, CAD, estimation, customer service and lead generation.
– Reynaers at Home is based in Birmingham, with a growing network of approved suppliers and installers across the UK.
– It is part of the family-owned company Reynaers Aluminium, which was founded in 1965 and based in Duffel, Belgium.
– All products comply with the international ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. Other accreditations include: ISO 14001, ISO 16001, ISO 50001, Secured By Design, Achilles, BM TRADA.
– The Reynaers at Home brand is headed by industry expert Hugh Moss, who is available for media interviews.
For more information visit: www.reynaersathome.co.uk