The new generation of smart controllers from Panasonic are designed to ensure your Aquarea heat pump system delivers maximum performance.
- Easy selection with the “ready to go” system.
- Up to 600 pre-configured installations available via www.panasonicproclub.com
- Casade system possible for larger installations.
- Bivalent control to manage secondary heating systems.
- Able to control 2 mixed heated zones.
- Smart grid ready.
- Solar panel mode, producing heat when PV array is generating electricity.
- Online access with control of all parameters.
- Easy installation and needs less than 3 minutes to configure a complex system.
Panasonic’s Heat Pump Manager (HPM) is one of the most advanced heating control accessories to be supplied with an air-to-water heat pump. HPM brings together many facets of a heating system to provide centralised control of heating and/or hot water.
As part of the new Panasonic HPM range, there are new controllers, available with or without a built-in display, available with both wired and wireless thermostatic controls and optional external touch screen display.
Panasonic Heat Pump Manager comes pre-programmed with up to 600 applications, configurations and system diagrams to save design and commissioning time. By following the simple on-screen diagrams and selecting the settings that are relevant to your system, the online software will automatically adjust the programming to suit your specific project requirements. This allows for a quick and efficient installation and means the system is ready to operate in less than 3 minutes – a very impressive time!
“At Panasonic, we are aware of the importance of both control and efficient performance across our range” says Marc Diaz, UK Country Manager.
Other built in functions of the new Heat Pump Manager include the possibility to manage:
- 2 x Mixed Heating Circuits
- Floor screed drying program
- Cascade of up to 3 heat pumps
- Bivalent function to monitor 2 heating systems (gas boiler and heat pump for example)
- Automatic switch from heat to cool mode
- Photovoltaic / Smart Grid contact
- Night shift
- Internal Energy Manager
- Solar collector control
- Domestic hot water priority
- Up to 10 languages
To simplify the ordering process several standard kits are available, which contain all the necessary accessories for various installation arrangements.
For more information on the Panasonic Heat Pump manager, please visit www.aircon.panasonic.eu
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of electronic products in three business fields, consumer, components & devices, and solutions. Based in Osaka, Japan, the company recorded consolidated net sales of about 72 billion Euros for the year ended March 31, 2012. Panasonic’s stock is listed on the Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and New York (NYSE:PC) Stock Exchanges. The company has the vision of becoming the No. 1 Green Innovation Company in the Electronics Industry by the 100th year of its founding in 2018. For more information on Panasonic, its brand and commitment to sustainability, visit the company’s website at http://panasonic.net/.