Are you looking for a cost effective, highly durable building solution?
EOS Facades – the innovative, award-winning manufacturer of light gauge steel frame (LGSF) solutions have launched a series of CPD sessions.
Why use LGSF?
With speed of construction, low emissions and reduced costs all high on the construction industry agenda, LGSF provides a solution. Offering a combination of strength, durability and precision engineering, light gauge steel frame can be utilised in a way that encourages innovation and optimises value engineering – allowing projects to be delivered on time and on budget.
Established for ten years, EOS Facades are firmly positioned as a leader within the light steel arena. Committed to providing the most comprehensive and cost effective solutions in steel construction, EOS Facades invest heavily in research and development. The company continually looks to develop their services and products, ensuring they live up to their mantra of ‘doing what we say we are going to do.’
In a bid to share their extensive knowledge, EOS Facades are offering a series of CPD sessions, designed to highlight the various light gauge steel solutions available, and explain how these can be applied in real life scenarios.
The hour long seminars will cover a wide range of steel solutions and services, including:
- Cold Formed Sections
- SFS Infill Systems
- SFS Onsite Stud & Track
- SFS Offsite Pre-assembled
- Other Applications – including LBS, Lattices & Cassettes
- Examples of best practice
These CPD sessions could not be more convenient- an EOS Facades technical representative will come directly to you and the seminars are completely free of charge. Get involved and start talking about light gauge steel!
To request your CPD session simply contact Thomas Elliott, EOS Facades Technical Sales Manager on:
Telephone: 07528 364581
For more information on EOS Facades’ products and services visit:www.eos-facades.co.uk
EOS Facades have worked on projects across all construction sectors, including education, healthcare, leisure, commercial and residential. Their portfolio of successfully completed projects and track record stretches back 10 years, so clients will benefit from a wealth of experience and expertise.
The EOS Facades product range includes:
- Facade (Panels) – an innovative panel system which is fully engineered and assembled offsite in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. The fully engineered framed solution is designed to accommodate the fixing of any type of facade panelling or curtain walling system.
- Facade (Stud & Track) – bespoke system, custom-manufactured to exacting requirements to meet our client’s needs. Suitable for all types of infill panels into primary framed hot rolled Steel and In-situ concrete framed buildings.
- Flooring System – flooring systems range from lattice beam solutions to fully panellised flooring systems. Suitable for all types of load bearing floors from intermediate separating floors to bespoke mezzanine flooring solutions.
- Roofing System – extensive roofing range from truss and flat-to-pitch roofing systems to providing ground-breaking ‘room-in-the-roof’ solutions.