We have added full height gate options to the range of Kee Gate self closing-safety gates.
Ideal for protecting openings on ladders, stairs and roof hatches, the full height safety gates comply with EN 4211: Specification for Permanently Fixed Ladders which requires gates on ladders to offer the same level of protection as EN 14122 compliant guardrails.
The full height spring loaded safety gate is 1.1m high and is fully adjustable in width to accommodate openings of up to 1m and can easily be retro-fitted to existing structures. As with other gates in the Kee Gate portfolio of self-closing safety gates, these industrial full height safety gates create a safe working environment by automatically closing behind the user one they have passed through the gate.
Features and Benefits
– Available in Galvanised or Powder Coated
– Complies with EN 4211
– Reversible hinges for either left or right hand side of an opening for easy installation
– Can be retro-fitted to existing structures
– Salt spray tested for corrosion resistance
– Spring loaded mechanism for opening and closing
– CE marked
Tel: 0208 874 6566