When it comes to general housing repairs, Easi-Dec access platforms can help local authorities and housing associations to save money on the hire of scaffolding or access equipment such as MEWPS, but that’s not the only benefit.
1. Cost Savings: Each time you hire scaffolding or a MEWP, it adds to the cost of the work and in some cases this could end up being more than the value of the work being done. If you’re responsible for housing stock it won’t take long before you cover the cost of the platform.
2. Quick response: Having the correct equipment means you can collect it from your stores at a minute’s notice, put it on your van and be out on site and working in no time at all.
3. Peace of mind: Scaffolding can be unpopular with tenants for both security and safety reasons. An Easi-Dec system only takes around 15 minutes to erect and can be dismantled and relocated just as quickly.
4. Easy to use: Easi-Dec systems are simple to use and do not require specialised training or personnel to use them. We can train your staff either on site or at our factory in Bedfordshire.
5. Product quality and service: All Easi-Dec products are manufactured to the ultimate quality and, where relevant, to both British and EU standards. Once you purchase a system, our sales engineers can carry out on-site inspections to ensure your systems remain in good working order or simply advice you on any additional access requirements you may have.
Easi-Dec has worked closely with local authorities, social housing companies, housing associations and maintenance teams for a number of years, helping them to ensure repairs and maintenance can be carried out quickly, safely and cost effectively.
Let us help you take the stress out of your scaffolding costs, call our product experts on 01767 691812 or email us at email@example.com.