We have expanded our range of safe rooftop access solutions with the introduction of Kee Walk with Guardrail.
Kee Walk with Guardrail is a cost effective approach to guardrail protection. The system is modular in design and provides a clear demarcation route on the roof with the added security of either a single or double sided handrail to eliminate the potential fall hazard.
The system provides a level, anti-slip walking surface and is suitable for use on standing seam, composite panel and metal roofs and can be easily adapted to a wide range of roofs surfaces, slops, steps, traverse and pitches up to 35°.
Kee Walk with Guardrail provides the highest level of collective fall protection and eliminates the need for PPE.
Rooftop Walkway Features and Benefits
- Provides anti-slip, walking surface
- Roof demarcation protects roof from potential foot traffic damage
- Modular system can adapt to changing roof angles
- Easy to install safety walkway
- Tested to EN 516
- Covered by Safesite’s 5 year warranty
High Safety Standards
Fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- EN 516: Prefabricated Accessories for Roofing – Installations for roof access – Walkways, treads and steps.
- Slip resistance to British Standard BS 4592
- Fire Rated to Class HB of UL94 (harmonised with ISO 9772)
Safe Access System Annual Inspection
Safesite Tel: 01293 529977