Lime Render is one of the most natural building products you can use and is suitable for domestic and commercial buildings, and for exterior and interior use. What’s more it finds favour with home and building owners who are committed to using environmentally friendly, sustainable products.
Lime Render has many key benefits:
- It enhances the aesthetic of any building whether contemporary, historic, heritage or simply to blend with others.
- Unlike cement, lime render readily absorbs water, so water won’t penetrate inner walls, thus avoiding damp, interior mould and trapped liquid.
- Lime render is breathable, so once rain has stopped and weather dries, any water evaporates.
- It is a great insulator, so with the rising cost of energy and heating bills, home and building owners will benefit from keeping heat inside the building rather than escaping into the atmosphere.
- Lime render allows a building to breathe, which is so important for the health of any building.
Ecoright have been working with architects, housebuilders and specialist brickwork contractors for many years, so their knowledge of lime and its uses is extensive. If you have any questions about how to use lime or its suitability to a particular project, please get in touch, they will be pleased to advise. You can read more about Lime Renders here: https://www.ecoright.co.uk/
Lime Renders are available through Ecoright’s sister companies: